Sunday 22 May 2011

Just to reiterate...

This blog aims to keep track of the many changing faces of the "Say no to Burqas" mural - including both sides. I publish both Sergios constant repainted images as well as the comments and reactions OF OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY to the mural, both on the mural and in the local area as I come across it. I also offer a virtual wall for anyone to repaint without the fear of repercussion or damage to property.
I do not support all comments, nor do I support Sergio's. However, the joy of having a blog is I am able to show what is happening in my community and add my own personal commentary when I feel moved.

While I welcome your comments, nasty, inappropriate or mundane input will be deleted at my discretion. Keep in mind, it's STILL my blog and my perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment